Clochee Matte Cream SPF50 50ml
Matte Cream SPF50 50ml, of the Polish brand Clochee - Protects the skin against UV radiation and photo-ageing!
Matte cream SPF50 protects the skin of the face, neck and décolleté against UV radiation and photoageing. Mattifying Sun Creme SPF50 prevents dryness caused by sun exposure. Active ingredients provide protection against free radicals, helping to delay the skin ageing process. The pigmented content subtly evens out and beautifies the skin tone, evening out imperfections, leaving it smooth and radiant without any unwanted shine. The cream is suitable for normal, oily and combination skin. It is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. It will also work well as an urban filter.
Key active ingredients:
- Knottgrass is a plant active ingredient rich in flavonoids that protects the skin against photo-aging caused by UV radiation. It also protects against infrared radiation (IR), so it minimizes skin redness and inhibits the enlargement of blood vessels. It visibly reduces the signs of skin aging.
- Jojoba oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and increases skin elasticity. As a result, it becomes softer, more elastic, smoother and looks younger. It shows antioxidant properties and is especially recommended for sensitive skin.
- Natural mineral sunscreen SPF50 combines titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to comprehensively protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays (high sunscreen, protects the skin from UVB rays and long and short UVA rays). They act as micro mirrors, reflecting or diffusing the ultraviolet rays and their actions complement each other.
- Zinc oxide has whitening, mattifying and covering properties. It is used in natural and ecological preparations for protection against radiation. The advantage of this compound is the ability to block almost the entire spectrum of UV radiation, recommended for children and people with sensitive skin.
- Titanium dioxide in sun care products acts as a reflective barrier against UVA and UVB radiation. It is considered safe and does not bioaccumulate in the body.
Who is the Matte Cream SPF50 50ml recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of their skin type, including people with sensitive skin.
- Especially for normal, combination and oily skin.
- People looking for a cream with pigment and sun protection at the same time.
- People who are looking for a cream that beautifies, reduces imperfections and evens out skin tone.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Spread the mattifying cream SPF50 thoroughly on your face, neck and décolleté in circular motions. Apply at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
The cream can be applied over a well-absorbed skincare cream and serum. Due to its hypoallergenic properties, it can be used by people with extremely sensitive skin.
It is recommended to apply 4 pumps of the cream to ensure sun protection.