All-in-One Scalp Treatment 50ML
- Gently Cleanses Sensitive Scalp
- Calms Soreness and hotness (like sunburn)
- Strengthens Scalp & Improves Metabolism
- Anti Bacterial, Combats Bacteria
- Improves & Combats Acne
- All in One (Cleansing Balm, Mask)
Effectively reduces the symptoms of scalp allergy: pain, rashes, head sores, swelling and hot flushes, peeling etc.; wearing a wig can also make the scalp more sensitive or increase the risk of developing scalp acne.
Lightly fragranced with Tea Tree, Bergamot, and Lime, chosen for their antibacterial properties, Dry Scalp Treatment is the comprehensive solution for extremely dry and sensitive scalp:
As a cleanser, it is gentle enough to cleanse the scalp and combat bacteria at the same time.
As an intensive moisturiser, it cares for extremely dry and sensitive scalps, applying a small amount will be enough to hydrate and moisturise effectively.
As a repairing mask, it has an intensive repairing and nourishing effect on unbalanced skin, repairing the scalp from the outside to the inside.
Targeted to Improve:
1. Sensitive Scalp
2. Scalp Health
3. Drug Allergy
4. Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Bacterial
5. Abnormally Dry Scalp
Recommendation from Expert:
The composition of this product is very efficient without diluted and additives added. For best results, Dermatologists suggest an appropriate and a thin layer of application to allow a better absorption and adaptation. It is also recommended to follow the direction of the hair growth when applying to an area with thicker hair.
How to Use:
- Warm a pea-sized amount in the hand, apply in sweeping motions to the scalp.
- Remove with a warm cloth or tissue.
- Suitable for very dry skin.
- Wipe off the excess with a warm cloth or tissue.
- Apply an appropriate amount on the scalp and wait for at least 10 minutes.
- Wipe off with warm cloth or cotton paper.
Mangifera indica (Mango Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Cera Flava (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime)
If you have any questions, please WhatsApp for inquiries/visit our company for consultation, or seek professional advice from your attending medical staff.