Personal Data Protection
In addition to providing a convenient shopping environment, That Feel Great's online shopping platform also values customer privacy. According to relevant government laws, regulations, legal procedures or government requirements, the relevant privacy protection statement is formulated. Please read the following content about privacy protection in detail.
Personal Data Acquisition
When a user enters the That Feel Great website, there is basically no need to enter personal data. Unless you want to become a member of this site or make a purchase, That Feel Great will not obtain the user's personal information without the user's knowledge.
That Feel Great will record the user's address on the site, and the pages browsed on the site and other related data, but these data are only used for traffic analysis and online behavior survey in order to improve the service quality of this website.
In certain circumstances, such as when a user requests to join as a member, subscribe to a newsletter, use other services or participate in other activities, That Feel Great may require the user to register personal data in order to contact, complete transactions, provide services or process subscriptions program.
Personal Data Use
The personal data obtained by That Feel Great and its related websites are only for the purpose and scope of use within That Feel Great or Wideal International Trade Ltd in accordance with the original description. By becoming a member, you are willing to accept promotion news, information and offers from That Feel Great or Wideal International Trade Ltd. If you do not wish to receive any information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may share your personal data with government agencies and/or law enforcement agencies for the above purposes if necessary for the purpose, or required by law or to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with the law.
- courier provider;
- Email/SMS/MMS/WeChat sending service provider;
- Telecommunications company (to provide in-store Wi-Fi service)
- Information storage and cloud service providers (applications that store your personal data and process your personal data for the above purposes);
- Google, Facebook and other marketing networks (to pair your personal data with their databases to send you marketing messages through your Google, Facebook account);
- Data analysis and hackathon service providers and organisations (information sent to providers for the above purposes will be anonymised);
- Your anonymized data may also be sold to third parties for other purposes. When our business or any part of it is sold or merged with another business, your personal data will also be disclosed to our advisors and any potential buyer advisors and transferred to the new business owner.
To protect your personal privacy and security, your account information in That Feel Great is password protected.
In some cases, That Feel Great will use the Secure Sockets Layer (hereinafter referred to as SSL) transmission encryption mechanism to prevent your data from being read by a third party during transmission and ensure data security. This technology encrypts the data you send over the Internet. When SSL is enabled, you will see a lock icon at the top of your browser. Click this icon for more information on SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that in the URL bar at the top of your browser, the domain URL starts with "https:" instead of "http:", which means you are in safe mode.
We will not sell or disclose your personal data without your consent, except in the following cases:
- Any agents, contractors and service providers providing services to That Feel Great operations, including administration, order processing, electronic communications, computer, website maintenance, payment matters and other services;
- Any persons and organisations, including affiliates, with whom we have non-disclosure agreements;
- Any relevant persons and organisations to whom we believe we are obliged to disclose information under the relevant laws;
Update and modify member information
By registering as a That Feel Great member, you agree to the above policy and personal information collection statement. When you enter the That Feel Great website and agree to become a member of our website, you must fill in some personal data in accordance with the requirements of the personal data collection statement on the website as a condition of using the That Feel Great service. You also have the right to request correction of personal data. If personal information is changed or found to be incorrect, you can log in to this website to correct or revise it, including requests to stop sending emails, advertisements and other related messages.
If you have any inquiries about the privacy protection statement of this website, please email to email@example.com.